Talented and motivated team members are Optotraffic’s greatest asset. Therefore, we strive to create a dynamic and challenging culture that encourages both individual contribution and team success.
Electrical Engineer – Maryland
Optotraffic is seeking an electrical engineer to join our dynamic team in designing, building, testing, and deploying cutting-edge traffic safety control and enforcement systems. This position involves both lab and field work on current and new enforcement systems. The position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY
Full Stack Developer – Maryland
The Full Stack Developer will be an integral part of the Optotraffic Information Technology Team. The candidate will work directly for the Chief Information Officer. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with the ability to understand and continue the development of existing programs written in PHP, and Angular 2 in a Model, View, and Controller (MVC) Architecture. The candidate will be also expected to troubleshoot and document their work.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY
Creating innovative traffic safety solutions requires conscientious and creative people. At Optotraffic, we want to reward our full-time employees with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare: We offer a comprehensive medical plan along with dental, vision and life insurance for both you and your family
- Safety Matters: Short and long term disability offered with optional accident insurance allows our employees to cover serious unexpected expenses
- Generous Vacation Time: We offer 3 weeks Personal Time Off (PTO) to new employees in order to rest, relax and/or attend to personal matters
- Tuition Reimbursement: We believe innovation and learning go hand-in-hand. We offer up to 100% reimbursement for college certifications, undergraduate or graduate programs at the accredited institution of your choice
- Plan Your Future: We offer a healthy 401k plan to support your retirement and will match dollar for dollar up to 4% of your salary to help you get started
Optotraffic, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Optotraffic, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. Optotraffic, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of national origin (including ancestry), race, color, religion, creed, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, or other pregnancy-related condition or any other legally protected characteristic.