Talented and motivated team members are Optotraffic’s greatest asset. Therefore, we strive to create a dynamic and challenging culture that encourages both individual contribution and team success.
Commercial Development Representative – Maryland
Optotraffic is seeking a Commercial Development Representative who will primarily focus on maintaining the traffic safety enforcement programs operating at Optotraffic’s current Maryland clients. Additionally, the Commercial Development Representative will work with management to identify the market opportunity and close business at new clients for Optotraffic’s traffic safety enforcement services e.g. speed, red light, parking and vehicle impounding. This position will work with Optotraffic’s leadership, customer service, technical support and product development teams to meet client expectations. Presenting to and communicating with Councils, Mayors, Sheriffs, Chiefs and other client stakeholders will comprise a significant part of the job. Assisting with preparation of sample ordinances, contract negotiations, client training in the use of Optotraffic’s products and services, RFP responses, and working with local legal and lobbying resources are also key to this role. The Commercial Development Representative will form direct working relationships with local government and law enforcement officials in order to successfully manage complex client accounts.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY
Creating innovative traffic safety solutions requires conscientious and creative people. At Optotraffic, we want to reward our full-time employees with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare: We offer a comprehensive medical plan along with dental, vision and life insurance for both you and your family
- Safety Matters: Short and long term disability offered with optional accident insurance allows our employees to cover serious unexpected expenses
- Generous Vacation Time: We offer 3 weeks Personal Time Off (PTO) to new employees in order to rest, relax and/or attend to personal matters
- Tuition Reimbursement: We believe innovation and learning go hand-in-hand. We offer up to 100% reimbursement for college certifications, undergraduate or graduate programs at the accredited institution of your choice
- Plan Your Future: We offer a healthy 401k plan to support your retirement and will match dollar for dollar up to 4% of your salary to help you get started
Optotraffic, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Optotraffic, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. Optotraffic, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of national origin (including ancestry), race, color, religion, creed, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, or other pregnancy-related condition or any other legally protected characteristic.