Talented and motivated team members are Optotraffic’s greatest asset. Therefore, we strive to create a dynamic and challenging culture that encourages both individual contribution and team success.
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a qualified Customer Service Representative to work in our Lanham, Maryland office to answer phones in our customer call center. This is a temp-to-hire position, bilingual in English and Spanish preferable.
We are seeking a Data Processor to work in our Lanham, Maryland office to process violation events captured by our traffic enforcement systems. This position is temp-to-hire, strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required. Previous data processing experience preferred.
Junior Field Technician
We are seeking a Junior Field Technician to work alongside the operations team in our Lanham, Maryland office to assist with maintaining our automated enforcement systems in the area. This position is temp-to-hire with the majority of the position working outside. Ability to lift 75 lbs is required.
If you are interested in any of the above job listings, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title mentioned in the subject line. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Creating innovative traffic safety solutions requires conscientious and creative people. At Optotraffic, we want to reward our full-time employees with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare: We offer a comprehensive medical plan along with dental, vision and life insurance for both you and your family
- Safety Matters: Short and long term disability offered with optional accident insurance allows our employees to cover serious unexpected expenses
- Generous Vacation Time: We offer 3 weeks Personal Time Off (PTO) to new employees in order to rest, relax and/or attend to personal matters
- Tuition Reimbursement: We believe innovation and learning go hand-in-hand. We offer up to 100% reimbursement for college certifications, undergraduate or graduate programs at the accredited institution of your choice
- Plan Your Future: We offer a healthy 401k plan to support your retirement and will match dollar for dollar up to 4% of your salary to help you get started
Optotraffic, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Optotraffic, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunities in all employment practices and decisions including: recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. Optotraffic, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of national origin (including ancestry), race, color, religion, creed, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, or other pregnancy-related condition or any other legally protected characteristic.